Monday, April 29, 2013

A Bitter Jibe: Part Deux

                What’s up thuggians? Me? Glad you asked. Shut the fuck up. I know you didn’t really ask. Just fucking roll with it, bro. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, that the last few days, for some moronic reason, I’ve been getting in touch with my inner sensitivity. Well, it was too fucking weird for me and I’m back. Just like the second go around of the Bubonic Plague or when your herpes flare up again or you decide to date your ex-boyfriend again, because “things will be the same different now…”

                Well, anyways, I have come to an impasse in my life. I’m getting ready to graduate and heading off into the wild blue yonder, or how ever the fuck it goes. Personally, I don’t give a flying. But I feel like the whole part of growing up, compromises have to be made. Not only compromises, but I think becoming compatible with other human beings is probably going to be a necessity. Personally, I don’t give a flying fuck about the shit either; however, who really has a say when the bird decides to in fact shit on you?

                Human interaction is A.) A lost art, B.) A fucking joke, and C.) A giant fucking mystery to me. Some days I get it, and then the next day; it’s a pretty much a foreign fucking concept. It’s not that I’m trying to say that I can’t stand to coexist with people. I can, it’s just the days when I start thinking dark thoughts, I find myself concerned for whomever is going to be the one to come into contact with me.
...and no, I don't wonder why I get rejected often. I'm fully aware of my attributes. 
                So, I’ve been playing around with this thing call OKCupid. I do it, because, I think I’m going to find the love of my life. Well sure as shit, I hate everyone on there. I haven’t come across a person I could see myself with; even the ones that I do message and get rejected from. I just can’t find myself to liking them. First off, the majority of these girls are ugly. I’m talking, bottom of the barrel, looking. Unless, I suck and just didn’t click on the ugly filter option on there. I dunno, to be honest. Then, the ones that do make it past the eye test are like beyond fucking retarded. I’m sure these people are sweethearts; I would totally hate to knock on them, especially if they potentially have a heart of gold. However, I can’t find myself to take anyone serious if they start their bio with, “I’m weird. If you can’t handle weird you should probably leave this page.” That’s basically the best advice I’ve heard. You’re probably right.
                I hate the ones that just go on about their lives. How they have all those cats or dogs and they do cute things. Then they talk about all the activities they do with their lives and how incredibly boring they are. Honey, no one is really taking that much of a vested interest in your life. You’re practically an afterthought. You’re literally going to be forgotten in about ten seconds, because your pictures are from sexy. Unless you want to get my attention, throw a little side boob action. Otherwise, you wrapped up in your blanket, just isn’t that impressive.
Another one of my favorites is when they tell you how incredibly sarcastic they are and how if you can’t put up with the extremist of sarcastic personalities, then… well you get the gist. Really, tell me about sarcasm. I’m really interested…It blows my mind how people use their sarcasm as a bright spot in their personality. I never knew it was a great quality to have. I’ve run into so many people who cannot stand being around me for my strong sarcastic personality. I don’t blame them. I break out into full beast mode. But I don’t go around bragging how I’m sarcastic. It just happens and people eventually find out the magnitude. To be honest, sarcastic people is a blatant turnoff. I want nothing to do with someone who gets into a pissing match over who can outwit the other in a sarcasm duel. They’re retarded. Brick, hammer, genitals. BAM! I guess I’m alone on that one…
                So basically in my spare time, I just judge the shit out of random people’s profiles and a part of me feels happy about myself. So, it does have its upsides. I know people who have had success with it. Me? Well, I’m clearly doing it wrong and I am I making any real concerted effort to fix that. Till then, I’m going to continue my search for true love the conventional way, by buying one online from Russia, or wherever the shipping is cheapest…






No comments:

Post a Comment