Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blinders




                I’ve noticed something about humans. There are the go getters and then there are those that just wait for the right opportunity. I tend to fall into the latter category. I don’t know why I do this, but I just find myself doing just that. I like to sit back and evaluate the scene before I decide to go ahead and make my move.
                When it comes to finding that special somebody, whether it be for the long haul, or just for the time being before the need to settle down, we all have those particular standards. I’m a sucker for tall, blue eyed, blondes. Skinny, of course. I don’t like my women overweight. I mean, brunettes are great, don’t get me wrong, I just like me some blondes, especially the petite ones. Red heads are few and far between. The real bread winner, however, are the red heads that can switch off between being blonde and red headed. Them fem’s be talented. It’s not an easy feat to accomplish and master both hair colors. If they can rock that hipbone action, holla! Total kryptonite for me, let me tell ya…
                See what I did there? Did I give two shits about their personalities? Did you judge me a bit just then? I hope you did. Think about this. We have all these expectations of how we want that special someone to be, look, and even act. I mean, face it, if I could propose to either Emma Watson or Taylor Swift, I’d be all over that in a heartbeat and could and would live happily ever after. I mean, c’mon Emma Watson, that little cutie from Harry Potter. Then you got Tay Swift there. Sure she’s a fucking head case, but shit man, legs for daysssszzzzzz. I have all these blinders on right now, I don’t think anyone really matter.

 I guess the real question is, if that special person walked into our lives today, would we recognize them? Maybe would should all lower those blinders, shall we?



Fuck it, I take it all back. Get me a ring, I'm gonna marry Emma Watson, tonight. I'm also gonna need bail money... Just a funny feeling I got...





No comments:

Post a Comment