Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ignorance is Bliss

This a blog about the randomness of things that may or may not pop into my head. Listen, let's be realistic, as a "born again" Christian once told me (right after she asked how my soul was doing), we're all guilty of the sins we have yet to commit.  Also note: everything you will read may or may not actually reflect my true beliefs...

This blog will probably prevent me from getting a real job in the future...

Now that we got that shit out of the way, what the fuck was up with that fucking chimp looking black man... Speaking of which, I was sitting in my Social Problems class last semester and I was looking at all the black people that were in the room. One of them had the facial structure that looked like this.

Fuckin, I hate when I hate when girls try to guilt trip me in to buying them a coffee, or some useless fucking item, or just trying to con me into feeling bad for them for some stupid reason. Unless you have big tits and a cute face, it ain't gonna work. Try some other shallow guy.

The best trash can it the one outside my window when I'm doing 90 down the highway... Sprinkle that unwanted shit all over the world.


I waited four fucking days for you to make a move on Words with Friends and the only thing you could muster up was swapping 2 fucking tiles? I'm playing a fucking retard aren't I? What a fuck head.

I want to be that guy that helps global warming.

She looks like she has several STDs...

I think I can satisfactorily say, I have met maybe 2 decent look red head in my life. The rest all look like burn victims or carrot top... And I cannot take them seriously.

Have you ever noticed it's the ugly women who cry rape or sexual assault. A pretty woman takes unwanted sexual attention like a champ.

I pretty damn convinced that 72% of girl who wear yoga pant become 89% hotter than they were before. Yes, even the ugly once that should probably be wearing a paper bad over their head...

How the fuck do you fail at killing yourself? Hang in there, you'll get it right the second time around...

I need a girlfriend who will just clean and cook...

Women are terrible drivers (I do not need you to pull up stats on who has been in more accidents. Invalid). Asians are very terrible drivers. Asian Women are the worst drivers.





No comments:

Post a Comment