Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bend Ones's Ear

I have this random urge to write right now. I get this urge from time to time. It must be the inner writer in me yearning to escape from my fingertips to the keyboard and out into the wild viral world. It figures too, because I hate to write. I hate the process. I can't keep a long attention span to write a bunch of words and blabber about what ever comes to mind. I get self conscious. "Is my writing too fat?" "Am I eating too many words up?" That was a self conscious fat person joke... It's Easter, I had a long day. Give me credit for at least making the effort of wanting to be funny...still... What I do, however, like about writing is the end results. That's it. Then I go and make someone read it and see what their reaction is. I don't care what the reaction is really. "This is awesome!!" "This is absolute bullshit!!" "This is the shittiest thing I've ever wasted my time to read...I'd rather waste my time jerking off to old ladies...[No I don't know of anyone who does that (No I do not do that...)]"

In case you don't care: Red Sox swept the Angels. Celtics swept the.... Knicks (I just had to Google that shit 'cause I don't follow that shit) and the Bruins are...doing what the Bruins do best.

I just had an ad pop up on my phone telling me that a child dies every 45 seconds from malaria or something like that... Well that's my cue to go dip my face with rubbing alcohol... I got nothing to write about tonight, but yet the urge to do so... I'm sure I'll have something more exciting tomorrow... After I finish a power point that due Tuesday... Ugh. Kids are dying of malaria and I have a power point to do... FML. Sounds like a good tweet to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment