Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Shit List

Every body has a "shit list." Obama has one (he's on mine), my sister has one (I'm on her's), my pastor has one (I actually don't have a pastor, but I'm sure you get the point), and even Mother Theresa had one (I actually never knew her personally, so I'm not actually sure. I hear she was a sweet old lady, like a saint...). I however, never really thought about it.

So I started thinking about this "shit list" idea. What does one do to get on this list? Now, I'm normally a nice, swell guy. I try not to get on peoples bad side, and I hope no one would ever try to do the same. The more I thought of a criteria for my "shit list," it dawned on me. There's a lot of people on my shit list.

Now, the kind thing to do, would be to not name any names. The bad thing to do would be to name names. I will not name any names. It's just wrong. I have standards, unlike the people who did make the list.

Of course, I can't leave you hanging, I got to give you something to work with. I'm sure you have that need to search out the identities of who is on this list. And to those who know me well enough, you might be able to put a face on some of the criteria's listed below:

To be on the Shit List, you might have:
  1. Made fun of me during my childhood
  2. Taken my favorite Pokemon card during a bullshit trade
  3. Taken advantage of my charity
  4. Screwed me over (figuratively)
  5. Screwed any of my friends over (Figuratively)
  6. Being a total and utter douchebag.
  7. Deciding to turn your back on the world and running/hiding from your problems (shit like that pisses me off)
  8. And that asshole that stole my little school bus in preschool... Motherfucker, if I ever find you, I will beat your fucking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment