Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Bitter Jibe

From time to time, I think about events in my life. My birth, my...my first break up, my second break up... okay so, the first break up and the second break up were in 2 stages... anyways, the point that I'm trying to make with little to no facts is that, I blame women for everything. I mean look at Eve, the stupid bitch had to eat the apple. There, first human being in history fucked up big, and it was a woman to boot. Who caused France to go bankrupt, thus causing the French Revolution? I believe it was Marie Antoinette. Actually, I'm pretty sure had very little to do with it, but if you take out all the other important shit and just throw her name in, it could pass to a 8 year old as FACT.


I start my, poorly executed, opening argument like this, because it leads to me personally. I have a problem and no it's not alcoholism, though it does run in the family. To be frank, my problem is; I can't hold a normal conversation without a sly, sarcastic remark, or just being sarcastic in general. To this day, I can't really pinpoint the exact rout cause, but I can only assume it was because of women. And I swear, this isn't me bashing women because I have a grudge against them 'cause I can't get laid (okay so, I can't say it's not entirely the reason. But it's so far down the list, it's not even worth considering it on the list). Often times, people just call me an asshole. Which is fine. They're normally just the stupid idiots I have to interact with socially. So, I'm not crushed when they don't want to talk to me for a few days.

But, it's not specific people that are graced with my sparkling personality, it's really everyone. And I don't do it to be a degrading dick, believe me, that was so high school. It's just the way I talk.

But without naming names, because I'm sure you can tell, I would truly hate to call people out, I'll share a short story. Once there was a girl, who would later go on to be my girlfriend. Which was such a horrific mistake. Like to the point where I still apologize to myself in the mirror. It was a delightful relationship at the age of 16. She didn't live real close, which was beyond delightful, because this stud muffin was working on another delightful poor sight at the time. We saw each other every so often, like once a week or something like that. It wasn't a "sneak out of the house and run down the highway" kinda thing it was a "but mommy, I wanna see my girlfriend!" (Matt, I'm so sorry we had to date her). Ugly as a mule, soul of a raccoon... Sounded sexy on the phone though. I think she would make a good... I take that back, I won't give her that kind of credit. She wasn't really the brightest popsicle stick in the shed. And that was the many rout causes of my sarcasm. Sometimes I would ask her how she hadn't been struck by a parked car yet (because she was the type of person that could get hit by a parked car). And that started a lot of fights. Then after we broke up she told me about how she was out whoring herself out. I never could understand why I was suppose to care. I actually still can't put a finger on it.

The girl on the side, I never was really sarcastic to, but after she became a total C-rag, I just called her out on being a C-rag. That was the immature high school kid I was. Now, I just friend request her on Facebook and have her reject it each time. Some people never forget... True story. I'm trying to set a record. I'm on 4. I do it periodically. I don't want to be too "facebook creeper" on her...

Within the last few years there have been people, who conveniently had boobs and a vagina. A very active vagina might I add and not in the, "production" kinda way. Boyfriend after boyfriend, shit after shit, excuse after excuse. Now I know, I give off the arrogant/ignorant asshole vibe (which is good because I'm in character), but I like to think I am nice and charitable/caring and a find young lad. But sometimes you live a certain life and if becomes you. Sometimes you just forget why you cared in the first place and you just lose all sight of what you used to be. Luckily, I haven't been pushed that far, and luckily I'm still classy. Well that's my rant of the day. Go fuck yourself and good day... -Stebs

No comments:

Post a Comment