Thursday, May 5, 2011

Those Guys

While I have some time before I have to go to work and while I don't have the sounds of hammers and shit dropping on the floor above my room [I have these guys putting in a third zone upstairs in the attic. We're finishing it off to make spare bedrooms and apparently heat/AC is needed up there. (I say, make them survive and suffer the elements)], maybe I can hammer this out.

I'm a judgmental person. Everyone is, and don't make that face like you accept everyone no matter what the circumstance is. That might be true, however, there is always some sort of judgment you make on someone. You see a retard walking, drooling, or whatever they do and make weird sounds, your instinct; laugh. I'm guilty of it, and so are you. But this blog isn't about retards. It's about those guys you hate to associate yourself with, but your best friend(s) hang out with them and you scratch your head going, you're so much better than these guys, why?

Now these people consist of... how can I describe them...? You know those people on Jerry Springer? Those guys! These people, I'm sure mean well, but I hate to give them any type of credit of being nice. It's like these people have a constant bad attitude about life and there likely not going far in life. They just don't give a shit about what people think. It's like "oh, you don't like what I'ma 'bout, well go fuck yourself!" They're the type of people you get into an argument about nothing... Scratch that. They're the type of people that butt in on a conversation with you and another person (Like that analogy of you having a conversation between A and B and they a C) and help them argue there point using 19 different variations of the word "fuck". And you look at them saying, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to you." And then they get all defensive and they're all up in your grill and now you have a problem with them. And this always happens when they are with a fucking group and then you're fighting an army of dimwits. It's like you are walking in the mall and you walk by a group of people and they're shitting on you for no reason 'cause you had a dumb laugh. Oh, I guess that means you have a small penis. That's cool, mines small too, but I still don't give a shit...

Fuck!! The heating guys just came back... Thus, this drilling begins.... and the hammering...

Anyways, a number of years ago, I had friends. Now, a few of my friends hung out with "those guys" and I just couldn't stand it. I dunno if it was just me being raised by good parents who taught me the value of respect or maybe I just matured. Or maybe, I just didn't grow up having a grudge on the world and decided to give up on life because my boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with me 92 times in a 128 hour period. Shits rough, man.

But, see, this is the heart of the blog; my pickle (not my penis). My pickle is, why would someone, who is in a good situation in life, hang with these people. If my life falls into shambles, I have my family and friends to support me. Not the crazy two faced people. In fact, if someone were to double cross me or fuck me over in any form, I usually write them off asap and I never deal with them. Ever. I figure, why deal with that shit, ya know. I'm not gonna give someone a second chance to screw me over again. Unless you have nice boobs and a nice ass, then maybe.

And for that matter, if you even are that low on the totem poll, what happened to working to better yourself. You have people that fucking hate you and I regret to inform you, but we live in a world that depends on public perception. You need to be liked in order to go place. You need to suck the big guys dick in order to get that promotion. It's the way the cookie crumbles...

So my personal message to "those guys": Go fuck yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment